Saturday, October 19, 2013

The ledge of discovery

It seems like only yesterday that I discovered the world  of TG cap blogs and one of the first was 'Steffiemariechen's TG Captions.' Her caps about Ron/Steffi are always a joy to read and when I saw this picture it screamed Steffi at me and I decided it was time to show my appreciation for the many hours of enjoyment she has given me. If you want to see more like this (only better) check out her blog which is listed to the left along with her companion blog, Britney' s TG Captions. 

4 comments:

  1. Well, you weren't kidding.

    Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely caption, and a very fitting scenario for Ron/Steffi :)

    A agree that the source pic pretty much screams "Steffi", and I love what you did with it!

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I'm glad you all enjoyed the cap for what it was. And Im especially glad you enjoyed it Brtitney.

    ReplyDelete